Sunday, June 30, 2019

Goodbye to Tacloban

I can honestly say that these last 2 years have been an amazing adventure.  When I first opened my call and read Philippines Tacloban Mission I was not really sure what to expect.  I can say that the time that I have had to serve here has been one of the greatest blessing in my life.  I love the Filipino people with all my heart.  A sign in Tacloban says "Home to the Happiest People on Earth" and I am proud to be one of them.  I will miss the amazing people that I have met and been blessed to associate with. That has been one of the best parts of the mission is bringing others unto Jesus Christ

I know that this is the Church of Jesus Christ here in the last days.  I know that he is at the head and is guiding the Church through President Russell M. Nelson.  Heavenly Father knows each and every one of us and loves us perfectly, even if we aren't perfect.  He has a plan for everyone to come back to him.  I have loved being a disciple of Jesus Christ and it will be difficult to not be spending my time in his service as a full time missionary.  But this is just the start of a lifetime of service.  Love you all, Thanks for sharing this amazing journey with me!  Paghinay Tacloban Mission, permi ha akon kasingkasing

Elder Holmstead

These are the jersey's we created for our Zone.



A typical Filipino style home.

No comments:

Post a Comment