Sunday, February 3, 2019

Frequent Travelers

Another great week here in the sunny Philippines :)

This week we had some fun travels.  We started off in Tacloban for MLC.  It was great to be with all the batch and have some good times.  We also had a fun activity running around the Church trying to find a lost sheep and then a super good FHE with all the mission leadership.  The next day we had a super good MLC about updating the area book and finding people to teach.  Also our mission got a new logo and it's pretty cool.  I'll find a pic of it.

Most of the work this week has been pretty normal.  We did some finding and teaching and are hoping to get some baptizing at the end of February.  We also had some members bring a cousin to church and we got an appointment to start teaching him.  His name is Felicisimo, pretty cool.

Also after I get done emailing today we are getting on another van to Tacloban because we have a meeting with the Philippines Area President.  It'll be fun as well because we will be having a zone conference with all of Tacloban, Carigara, Tolosa, and Biliran Zones so I will get to see a lot of missionaries I haven't seen in a while.

One last highlight is President Argana has challenged us missionaries to become masters of Come, Follow Me.  As I have been studying I have seen my testimony of the Savior and all the events surrounding his life strengthened.  I know it was from God and I would challenge everyone to master it as well.

Anyways Love you tons!!!

I promise i'll send pics next week sorry.

Elder Holmstead
Philippines Tacloban Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment