Monday, January 21, 2019

I got nothing

I couldn't think of anything good for the title for this so sorry but it was a really great week.  We have been working hard and have had some good experiences this past week.  We hiked up a mountain to the house of one of our investigators and while we were there another part member came and listened to the lesson so that was cool we got another good investigator named Jovani.

We also had some FHE's this week with the branch which have been super fun.  We usually give the lesson and then we play some games which are pretty fun.  We have a really good relationship with the branch and I can see that they are starting to really want to help us with the work as well here in Sogod.

We have been in trio for the past few days as well because an Elder in our zone finished his mission and the one with us, Elder McGowan is like 6 foot 5 so it's kinda weird having someone super tall here.  It's kinda nice because he gets all the yelling from the kids and stuff and I just laugh haha.  

Anyways not a lot happened aside from that but it's transfers for the next few days so as always it should be exciting.  I love the work and this Gospel.  I have seen the Spirit guide us and I know that when we are on the Lord's errand he will help us.

Question from mom and dad:  Do you think you will stay in SoGod for your next transfer?  We don't know until tomorrow but I have the feeling that I am transferring but we will see.  I love Sogod but I have been here for a little while.

Love you tons!!

Elder Holmstead
Philippines Tacloban Mission

Pictures from Sister Candidato












No comments:

Post a Comment