Sunday, July 15, 2018

Zone Conference and Baptism

Sorry this week will be a little short 

We had zone conference on Tuesday which was super good from president Argana about really focusing on repentance and helping people understand the Atonement.
All of my companions were there so that was kinda cool.

I also went on exchanges with Elder Rogers who is my junior batch and we basically taught a bunch of investigators who spoke only Tagalog so we struggled through it but it was kinda fun.

Lastly we had the baptism for Joshua.  Not many members showed up but it was really cool to see him be baptized and when he came out of the water he had a huge smile on his face and it was great.  His mom who is not a member came to the baptism and said that we could also start teaching her.  

That's all I got time for sorry
Love you tons!
Elder Holmstead

All my companions that I've served with so far (except Elder Ababa)

Zone Conference

All the Elders from my MTC batch

Me and Elder Gomboc

Elder Ababa


Joshua's Baptism

Joshua's Baptism in the ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment